My pre-paid credit card does not have a billing address. Can I use it on this site?
You must first call, or visit the website, of the pre-paid credit card company to register a billing address for the credit card so that you can use it for online shopping sites that validate a billing address. Our site always validates a billing address.
What forms of payment can I use?
We accept Visa and MasterCard.
How do I create an account?
1) Click the ‘Login’ button in the upper right hand corner.
2) Select ‘Create Account’ on the right hand side of the page.
3) Fill out Form.
4) Select ‘Go to Homepage’ and begin shopping.
How do I place an order?
1) If you are already logged in, please go to the home page and select your category you would like to shop from.
2) Select the item you wish to order.
3) Select the date and time you wish to pick up your order and enter your phone number.
4) Click “Add to Cart” button.
6) Click ‘proceed to checkout’ to enter in your payment information.
7) Please enter in your credit card and billing information and click ‘Next’ at the bottom of the screen.
8) Review the Terms and Conditions and check off the button.
9) Click ‘Submit My Order’ to complete your purchase. Please do not click this button more than once to ensure you card is not charged more than once. It may take up to 30 minutes for your order to process after the button is clicked.
10) You will receive a confirmation email of your order. It may take up to 30 minutes to receive this email. You can also track the status of your order by clicking on the link in the confirmation email OR by going to the order status section of the website and entering in your order number and email.
I forgot my password, what do I do now?
1) Click the login button on the top right hand side. Click ‘forgot my password’ and enter in your email address.
2) You will receive an email to reset your password within 30 minutes. Click on the link provided in the email to reset your password. Click ‘Save’ and login with your new password.
3) You will receive another email reminding you that you have changed your password.
Is this site secure? How do I know my personal information will be safe?
This site is secure; all your personal information is transferred over the internet using 128-bit encryption.
If you are using the Internet Explorer or FireFox web browser there should be a golden lock in the bottom left of your browser window. If you double-click on the lock it shows you our security certificate information; www.iCaregifts.com, Aramark Corporation, verified by VeriSign, Inc. VeriSign is a well known security validation certificate company. You can visit their website here: http://www.verisign.com/. Always make sure the certificate is not expired! The web page address, also known as URL or LINK, should include HTTPS instead of the normal HTTP beginning of the web address. For example; the login page is www.iCaregifts.com.
My account is locked, how do I unlock it?
Click the "Login/Create Account" button, and then on the login page click the "Forgot your Password" link. On the following page enter your email address to have a new password emailed to you. This will also unlock your account. Please check you spam or junk mail folders if you have not received your new password in 15 minutes.
Why do I have to create an account?
By creating an account, it allows the Aramark staff at your location to know that the order is for you. This allows you to store credit card information for easy re-ordering in the future.
Why am I getting an error on the payment page?
• Is the address you selected as the billing address the same as the credit card's billing address?
• Is the expiration date on the front of your credit card valid?
• Is the CVV code from the back of your credit card entered correctly?
• Have you checked the available balance on the credit card
Password Best Practice
• Pick long passwords, at least 8 or more characters
• Choose a combination of numbers, upper case letters, lower case letters, and special characters
• Try not to use a common dictionary word, a name, a string of numbers, or an alphabet sequence
What is a CVV?
Credit card verification value (CVV) is a three-digit number printed on the signature panel on the back of your card.
Why do we request this information?
This feature helps us to understand who accesses our website.