Grub2Go Terms and Conditions
By placing an order through the Grub2Go website (the “Website”) you agree that you have read and understand the following Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. Product Substitution. All products depicted on the Website, either as an image or text, may be subject to change or substitution. In the event of a substitution, Aramark will notify you; if a substituted item is unsatisfactory, Aramark will allow you to cancel the order and will refund the purchase price.
3. Payment. Payment is collected by Aramark at the time you place your order. We accept payment by Visa and MasterCard only. The charges will appear on your credit card statement as “Aramark Correctional Services.”
4. Delivery/Refunds. Unless prohibited by law or otherwise specified herein, all sales are final and non-refundable once purchased. Notwithstanding the foregoing, If you cancel a freshly-prepared order outside the specified time allotted at your facility (if any) or if you do not pick up your order on the date and tim specified in your order for any reason, Aramark will dispose of it in its entirety and will not refund the order.
5. Trademarks. Aramark products and/or services, referenced on the Website may contain trademarks of Aramark. Other company names, products and/or services referenced on the Website may contain trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademarks displayed on the Website.
6. Notice for California Residents. Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users are entitled to the following consumer rights notice: If you have a question or complaint regarding the Website, please contact us athttp://www.speedsurvey.net/iCareContactUs.aspx. You may also contact us by writing to Aramark Correctional Services, 4790 Regent Blvd, Suite 150, Irving TX, 75063, Attention: iCare Customer Service. California residents may reach the Compliant Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
7. Changes to Terms and Conditions. Aramark reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part, at any time; we may notify you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting the revised version of these Terms and Condition on the Website. However, any material change to these Terms and Conditions shall not apply retroactively to any claim or dispute between you and Aramark.